Saturday, December 31, 2011

Jose Emmanuel G. Magturo

FULL NAME: Jose Emmanuel G. Magturo                 
NICKNAME: Joel
DATE OF BIRTH: September 4, 1993
YEAR/COURSE/BLOCK: 1 – BS MAC QQ
SPORT: Track and Field
HIGH SCHOOL: Ateneo De Manila High School

If someone snatched your bag, would you run after that man?
Yeah, I can catch him anyway.


If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? Why?
Spongebob, cause he’s awesome and he’s square


Do you listen to the radio?
Yeahp. [I like] 89.9. [My favorite DJ is] Sam YG.


What was the last movie you watched?
A Knight’s Tale. [I thought it was] awesome and scary because Heath Ledger’s dead.


Who’s your favorite author?
[My favorite author is] J. R. R. Tolkien. [Among his books, my favorite is] The Lord of the Rings.


Would you rather become a fireman or a policeman? Why?
Policeman, because I run fast?


Share a joke!
Unggoy ka ba?? Kasi sumasabit ka sa puso ko eh <3


What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and Cream. [I like it] cause it’s creamy?


What’s your favorite NBA team? Why do you like them?
Dallas Mavericks, cause they’re the defending NBA champions.


This or that! (Underline it.)
Pizza Hut or Shakey’s?Chicken or pork?McDo or Jollibee? Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Apples or banana?


PHOTOS COURTESY OF J. MAGTURO

No comments:

Post a Comment