Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Dan Angelo P. Posadas

FULL NAME: Posadas, Dan Angelo P.
NICKNAME: Dan
YEAR AND COURSE: 1- AB- IS
BIRTH DATE: June 1, 1994
SPORT: Volleyball (Mens)
HIGH SCHOOL: Ateneo De Davao University


1. What's your favorite class? 

Math is my favorite class because I like to deal with numbers rather than reading.
2. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
 Working in a company as a accountant.
3. Do you think J.K. Rowling should write another Harry Potter book? 

Yes, because I love Harry Potter.
4. What vegetable do you hate the most?

I don’t like ampalaya because of its taste.
5. Do you miss your high school? What do you miss the most about it? 

I miss my high school and the thing that I miss the most is the people in school.
6. Describe your freshman year in one word. 

Unique.
7. Aside from volleyball, what other sport do you enjoy watching/playing? 

Badminton.
8. What one song can you relate to the most at the moment? 

One Thing – One Direction
9. What website do you visit the most? Why do you visit it often? 


I visit Facebook the most, because in that way I could communicate with people.
10. Choose one! Twitter or Tumblr? Blackboards or whiteboards? Pink or yellow? Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise? Books or movies





PHOTOS COURTESY OF D. POSADAS

No comments:

Post a Comment