Saturday, January 07, 2012

Kevin Matthew S. Udasco



FULL NAME: Kevin Matthew S. Udasco
NICKNAME: Kevin
DATE OF BIRTH: May 20,1994
YEAR/COURSE/BLOCK: II- BS ME
SPORT: Golf
HIGH SCHOOL: Ateneo High School



Do you like milk tea?
Yes I do! (Laughs) I like the pearls kasi. I like Serenitea and Saints' Alp!


What animal do you hate the most?
I don't like frogs. Back in high school, when we were supposed to dissect a frog, a frog hopped onto my face and I've been scared ever since.


If you could join any reality TV show what would that be?
I'll probably join the amazing race so I can tour all around the world.



Whats your favorite piece of clothing?
Nike shirts. It's my favorite because I like LeBron James!

Whats your favorite song at the moment?
I like the song Young Blood by The Naked and Famous. [My] favorite line is "We are young and naive still, we require certain skills. It's my favorite line [because] I can sort of relate to it and it reminds me that I've still got a long way to go.


If they made a movie based on your life who would play you? What would the title be? What will be the movies genre?
I'll probably have Tom Cruise play me. (Laughs) Although he ain't that tall, he's still really appealing! (Laughs) The title would probably be Space Shuttle since my life is really full of twists and ups and downs. [Its genre would be] drama/romance. (Laughs)


If you could learn how to play any instrument what would that be? Why?
I'd love to play the violin kasi it looks so sweet and romantic!


Are you saving up for anything right now? What is it? Why do you want that?
Yes! I'm saving up for an apple cinema display because my laptop is sort of busted already. [Laughs]


This or that? (Underline!)
Design of the new bills or old bills? Math or science? Thor or The Hulk? Ice cream or Frozen yogurt? High school or college?



PHOTOS COURTESY OF K. UDASCO

No comments:

Post a Comment