Friday, March 09, 2012

Bianca Ysabelle Lacsamana

FULL NAME: Bianca Ysabelle Lacsamana
NICKNAME: Bianca
DATE OF BIRTH: September 13, 1994
YEAR/COURSE: I-BS Health Science
SPORT: Target Shooting
HIGHSCHOOL: St. Mary’s College of Meycauayan


Why did you choose this sport?  
    To explore more, it was a different kind of sport so it seemed interesting.
    What is your favorite food?
    Uhm I like all! All kinds of food pero chocolate siguro is what I love the most.

     If you were a creature what would you be and where would you hide so that people can't find you
    I would be ahh… little dinosaur and I will hide siguro sa grass, under the shade!
     Who is your favorite cartoon character and why? 
     Favorite cartoon character uhm…wait, spongebob cuz he’s funny!
     What other sport do you like to play?       
    Oh I like volleyball, table tennis, billiards, mmm yun’ lang.
     If you owned an elephant, what would you name it and why? 
    I don’t know wait *laughs*. I’ll name it, that elephant with big ears sa Disney, Dumbo, yun! I’ll name it Dumbo!
     What is your favorite Disney movie?   
     Dumbo! *laughs*
Complete the sentence!
What I want for my birthday is: a car!
I would roll down a hill if:  The long test will be postponed again (referring to Fil. long test that she studied hard for)
If you could have a celebrity for a brother, who would it be? Derek Ramsey.
If you hear the word "BLUE" what comes to your mind? Definitely Ateneo!

This or that! (Underline it.)
Dark or Milk Chocolate? Spoon or Fork? Flats or Heels? Leprechauns or Forest trolls? Duck Hunter or Alligator wrestler?


No comments:

Post a Comment