Saturday, March 10, 2012

Juan Gabriel N. Pajaro

FULL NAME: Juan Gabriel N. Pajaro
NICKNAME: Gorby
YEAR AND COURSE: 1-AB Management Economics
BIRTH DATE: Jan 13, 1993
SPORT: Track and Field
HIGH SCHOOL: AHS

1. Aside from your sport, what other sport do you play?
I try to crosstrain in other sports when I have the time.

2. Why did you choose your course?
I thought it was practical.

3. What's your idea of a summer getaway this year?
I thought I’d stay and train or anywhere with snow.

4. Who's your favorite cartoon character?
I LOVE TOM AND JERRY!

5. If you were to date a celebrity, who would it be?
Allison Stokke or Emma Watson

6. What's your favorite song?
Don’t really have one.

7. What's your favorite restaurant/fast-food-chain in Katipunan?
I LOVE ABABU!!!! If it counts. If not, then probably SWEET INSPIRATIONS.

8. What movie are you willing to watch repeatedly for a whole day?
“Lilo and stitch” or  “Beauty and the Beast”

9. What 3 things remind you of your childhood?
A Bike, a Gun and a Football

10. If you woke up one day and were a food, which food would you like to be?
I’d wanna be sushi!!! :D

This or that!

Pop music or Rock? Ice cream or cake? iPhone or Blackberry? Rizal Library or Matteo Ricci Hall? Candies or chocolates?


 PHOTOS COURTESY OF GORBY PAJARO.

No comments:

Post a Comment