Sunday, February 05, 2012

Maria Carmela Lao Moran


FULL NAME: Maria Carmela Lao Moran

NICKNAME: Mia

DATE OF BIRTH: July 4, 1993

YEAR/COURSE: I-BS Psychology

SPORT: Judo

HIGHSCHOOL:  Assumption Antipolo



What's your favorite past time?

Play with my dog, and watching tv AND AND surfing the net, there you go!

If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go and why?

OH Santorini Greece! Uhm cuz it's beautiful, whoa have you seen it in the movies? Awesome!

 I wanna go there! Like inMamma Mia! OH and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Who's your favorite author?

J.K. Rowling, Mitch Albom, and David Pelzer

Who's your favorite American Idol?

Okay David Cook, I was going to say Kelly Clarkson but I don't listen to her songs pala. Wait

 and who's that gay person? Adam Lambert! Yes, there I like him too! I'll go with Adam

 Lambert nalang, he's awesome!

What kind of tv shows do you follow?

Follow? I follow boys! *laughs* Joke I'm not really a tv person.

What's your idea of a perfect vacation?

Oh an outing with friends without parents or any adult supervision! In the beach or in a place without tour guides. We will be our own tour guides!

This or That! (underline it.)

Caf up or Down? Apples or Oranges? Canon or Nikon? Trumpet or Sax?

No comments:

Post a Comment