Wednesday, December 14, 2011

John Paul Agustin Pareja

FULLNAME: John Paul Agustin Pareja
NICKNAME: JP
DATE OF BIRTH: July 6, 1991
YEAR/COURSE/BLOCK: III-BS Environmental Science
SPORT: Volleyball
HIGH SCHOOL: Ateneo


Where do you like studying during hellweek?
At the Library, because my friends rarely go there, so no distractions.


If you could date anyone (dead/alive or real/fictional) who would it be?
Bea Tan. (laughs) Fictional Siya. (laughs)



What's your favorite NBA team?
Dallas Mavs, because my brother likes them too.



If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I want to have extra-ordinary speed so we won’t lose games! (laughs)


Who's your favorite volleyball player?
Kimura Saori (Japan)


What do you think of flying cockroaches? If there was one behind your right now, what
would you do?

Kadiri at nakakatakot, kay. (laughs) Wala, aalis ako at lilipat ng pwesto


What's your favorite YouTube video? Link it to us!
Actually, there’s none, sorry!



What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Orgy (Lambanog) because it’s cheap and tastes like bubblegum!



If you could watch the concert of any musician/band, whose concert would it be? Who
would you watch it with?

Michael Buble with my mom/dad.


What's your favorite restaurant in Katipunan? What do you usually order there?
McDo! (laughs) Because they have McSavers!! [I usually order] any McSavers Meal or Cheeseburger Meal.



Do you have any injuries right now?
Yes. My right knee hurts especially during hard trainings/intense games. I don’t know how it started.



If you won 1 million pesos in the lottery, what would you do with it?
I will keep it for future use. Or even just keep it forever (until I die kay). At least millionaire ako agad for a long time. (laughs)

1 comment: